Wednesday, January 7, 2009

World

I don't know the photographer, but I would appreciate knowing his/her name.
World
RamChal- Derch Hashem

I ran across this during my morning study and it opened my eyes a bit.

RamChal: "The term "world" is defined as a collection of many diverse entities and assorted principles, divided and interrelated in various wasy in a single conceptual space. This definition of "world" applies to any such collection, whether the individual constituents are physical or spiritual."

MH: This is the reason we all remain blind to some extent. This is also a reason why even though we spend our lives with other people, we don't ever fully understand the mechanisms that urge those people. We never really know them because they too are diverse entities composed of assorted principles. It is what makes each individual unique.

I need to think about this for a good long while.


No comments: