Friday, November 28, 2008

Alone But Not Alone



Alone But Not Alone
----------------------------
In the darkness of the early morning, fighting trouble and its fears, I know I am not alone. Although as frightening as life may be at times, I fight for D'vakus, clinging to the Rabboina Shel Olam. In times like these, when nothing makes sense at all, I know that Genius of all Geniuses has orchestrated the scenario.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That feeling in the pit of my stomach is only a test of Truth and Action. I will find the strength to carry on.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life has gotten a little rocky for me in the last few days. There is a reason and a purpose and my only job is to cling to One I truly love, Hashem. I will make it through this storm also and I will do it with courage I have never experienced before.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Mary. There are those of us out here wishing youall the best.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Apollyon.

Just a rough snap, we will make it through. I believe.