Monday, October 27, 2008


I have a very special turkey like this that frequents my backyard. The feathers are beautiful. There are down type feathers that have beautiful herringbone pattern and a copper colored belting.
*
How amazing.
*
Aside from that, my Shabbat was beautiful. I spend Fridays baking my Challah, and pies or cakes. I love to decorate cakes.
*
This week we had a leg of lamb that was succulent because it wad cooked on my beloved Ron Popeil rotisserie. We had asparagus and Nishiki rice. My mouth is watering right now.
*
Shabbat morning it is challah French toast like I used to enjoy at a placed called Kiev in Lower Manhattan.
*
Y'all probably get sick of hearing me say I love life, but I do. Simcha is a choice and I spent years commanding myself to be joyful and now it is natural.

No comments: